To all Carlow RMATUI members and retired colleagues
You are cordially invited to attend our first RMA Carlow Branch meeting of the year and the AGM of the Branch on:
Wednesday October 11th. at 11.00 am in the Woodford Dolmen Hotel, Carlow
2. Reports and Election of Branch Officers. Chairperson and Secretary
4. Pension Restoration what it will mean for us.
Speaker Tim O Meara Treasurer TUIRMA Management Committee
5. Autumn Break - Sligo
6. Plans for the future. Meetings, Activities, Events etc.
This is an important meeting and members should make an effort to attend.
· As we do not have all the email contact address of all of our retired colleagues in Carlow and as we will be communicating by e mail to everyone please encourage all to provide e mail details to the secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please also pass on the information about this meeting to any colleague with whom you are in contact whether RMA members or not. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Mick Daly: Secretary
Larry Kavanagh Chairperson