Cornmarket are now offering a very competitive travel insurance called Travel Plus travel insurance. Prices are from €55.60* for individuals and €72.40** annual multi-trip policies. Policy covers:
- Annual multi-trip worldwide cover, which includes winter sports cover
- A discount for private health insurance policyholders***
- Free cover for children who are under the age of 24 and in fulltime education
- Benefits apply up to the age of 86
- No excess should you have to make a claim
- 24 /7 worldwide medical & emergency assistance
- Medical expenses cover
- Cancellation or cutting short of your trip cover
- Personal belongings cover of up to €2,500
- Delayed baggage cover of up to €250
To avail of the above prices you must be a member of the RMA
(* €55.60 is based on one adult and includes the 3% government levy and 2% insurance compensation levy with €1 stamp duty as well as a private insurance discount of 13.3%. ** €72.40 is based on a family policy and includes the 3% government levy and 2% insurance compensation levy with €1 stamp duty as well as a private health insurance discount of 15%. *** Discount applies if you have private health insurance with inpatient medical cover abroad to a minimum of €55,000 per person per claim.)
On the above Cornmarket page click on ‘Get a Quote Now’, complete questionnaire and get your quote. On the top right hand corner of the quote page click on ‘More info‘ beside the + sign to view the full details of your policy. If happy with quote then continue to complete your details and pay. This travel insurance can only be purchased online.
You should take a copy of documentation with you on holidays. Note in particular paragraphs from document ‘Cornmarket Travel Plus – Schedule of cover’
To comply with the terms and conditions of this insurance You must obtain the prior consent of MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Agency Ireland before incurring any expenses over €500, curtailing or extending Your trip due to Your bodily injury or illness. In the case of an emergency where You are physically prevented from contacting Us immediately, You or someone designated by You must contact us within 48 hours, otherwise We may not pay Your claim.
We provide a 24-hour emergency service 365 days a year, and You can contact Us on +353 91 501612.