The RMATUI Are Working to protect retirees quality of life
Joining RMA has now been made easier with our online application form...... click to Join RMA Now.
Remember first year membership is free
WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER
This year we are in the Harbour Hotel, The Docks, Galway on May 18th. All members will receive postal notification with the programme/agenda, and the motions submitted. Any amendments to the motions should be sent to the RMA Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) before April 20th.
Decisions of recent TUI Annual Congresses established the TUI Assistance Fund which will aid in-benefit members, serving and retired, who find themselves unable to deal with serious issues, financial or otherwise, through no fault of their own and having exhausted all other available options.
Four members of the committee to manage the fund have been elected from among serving members while a fifth has been nominated by the Retired Members’ Association.
Please note that Branches which report a surplus in their Annual Return may, at the Annual General Meeting, make a donation to the Assistance Fund to a maximum of €3,000. A small contribution from each member’s annual subscription also supports the fund.
Enquiries and requests for assistance should be directed to email@example.com in the first instance. Applicants will be asked to complete an application form and also to submit a letter of application.
RENEWAL OF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP 2021/22
The annual RMA membership subscription of €25 became due on Sept 1st, 2021. For further details on how to proceed ......please click here.
If you pay the €25 annual membership fee by deduction at source or by bank standing order your membership is renewed automatically and you have to do nothing.
RMA Membership is free for the first year and only €25 per year thereafter.
Your RMA membership will assist and support the activities of the Association which include:
- working with other groups that advocate on behalf of retired workers including the Alliance of Retired Public Servants (ARPS) and the Retired Workers Committee of ICTU
- protecting our pensions and social welfare entitlements
- providing information and advice to members directly and via this website
- working with the TUI on matters that impact RMA members
- allowing access to Evaluation Fund - only available to paid-up members of RMA
- making sure that though we are no longer in the workforce, our voices are still heard and our opinions still count.
- allowing you to avail of low cost travel insurance - only available to trade union members in the civil service
- providing social activities at local branches and twice yearly at different hotel locations nationally