A Meeting of the Cork Branch of the RMA will be held in
Brú Columbanus, Cardinal Way, Wilton, Cork
On Thursday 3rd October 2019 @ 2.00pm
Keynote Speaker; Mark Jordan
'Safety on the Web'
- Attendance: Please sign in with contact and E-mail details -Thank You
- Votes of Sympathy:
- Minutes of the May 2019 Meeting:
- Matters arising & adoption:
- Reports: (a) Management ; (b) Finance; (c) S & C Report:
- Matters arising.
- Report: TUI-RMA AGM - 15th May – Anner Hotel Thurlas
- Preview Autumn Break - Treacy’s Hotel Waterford 15 - 17thOct.
- Review: Foynes Trip – May 2019
- Discuss: Possible European (EU) trip April/May 2019
- Topics Suggestions
Dates of Future Branch Meetings;
On Thursday 28 November 2019 @ 2.00pm
On Thursday 30th january 2020 @ 2.00pm
On Thursday 26th March 2020 @ 2.00pm
On Thursday 28th May 2020 @ 2.00pm
Dates of Future Committee Meetings;
On Tuesday 12th November 2019 @ 2.00pm
On Tuesday 14th January 2020 @ 2.00pm
On Tuesday 10th March 2020 @ 2.00pm
On Tuesday 12th May 2020 @ 2.00pm
(All meetings are held in Brú Columbanus, Cardinal Way, Wilton, Cork)
First time attendees please note that the entrance to Cardinal Way is directly opposite the entrance to CUH. Follow the road past the SMA Church. About 150 metres further on the entrance is on your right. Parking is available for about 20 cars. Parking is otherwise available in Wilton Shopping Centre. Disc parking is also available locally. Discs (if required) can be bought in the venue office.
Chairperson: Alan Dodd
Secretary: Risteard O Craoibhin
Treasurer: Michael McCarthy
Social and Cultural Officer: Annette Hannigan
Area Representative: Risteard O Craoibhin