Dublin Branch Meeting 26/04/2019 11:00am – 12:15pm
The meeting will commence at 11.00am. sharp given that there is a branch committee meeting scheduled to follow immediately after the first meeting is finished
1. Minutes of previous meetings and matters arising.
2. Endorse branch committee’s co-option of new committee member.
3. Treasurer’s report and matters arising.
4. Secretary’s report and matters arising – meeting /activities to date for 2019:-
1 committee; 1 Dub. Area reps; 2 National management comm; 3 Br. Talks;
1 Dublin area information meeting for recently retired teachers – attracting new members.
5. Report from February & April National Management Committee meetings, Alliance & ICTU Retired Workers Committee Reports.
6. National AGM business, Wed. 15th May, in Thurles.
- Nomination Standing Orders, one vacancy.
- Nomination Area 11 Representative, (Dublin North).
- Nomination Area 14 Representative (Dublin City & County C & C Schs.).
- Amendments to Motions for National AGM and Emergency Motions.
Note: In early March the RMATUI national secretary sent full details of the AGM, including a list of all motions, by post, to members. Recently joined members may not have received this information. However details of the AGM are on www.rmatui.ie., contact the branch secretary if you require a list of the motions.
Dublin Br. Sec.
Chairperson: Paddy Healy
Secretary: Eamonn Kerrigan (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Brid Canavan
Area Representatives: Eamonn Kerrigan, Joe Farrington, Paddy Healy